Are you want to control your anger within 7 days? If yes then recite Powerful Dua To Control Anger Within 7 Days, it will remove your anger within 7 days. Anger is completely haram in Islam as it always leads to destruction. Hence, it is important to avoid anger up to the last extent. If a person is a high temper and gets angry within seconds then he/she should recite the best “dua to control anger” which is being taken from our Holy Quran after performing in-depth research.
We must always follow the rules and traditions according to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Despite he had faced a lot of struggle and hardship in his whole life but he always knows how to manage his emotions and anger. He always expresses his emotions in such a soft-spoken tone and words no matter what the situation is or else he would keep silent.
But what should a person do if he is so possessive about his/her feelings or has a high temper? Well, Allah has provides us with every solution in his Holy book “Quran” which can make our life so easy and happy if we follow it with all our heart and complete dedication. So, if you are a short-temper or high-temper and get instigated immediately by anything and reacted but want to change this bad habit to lead a better life then we have the best way for you.
It is well said by someone, “when there’s a will, there’s a way” hence, if you want to change yourself with all your heart then no one can stop you. and it will get easier if you start trusting Allah and turn back to him.
Which Dua Should I Use To Control My Anger?
The best “dua to control anger” with amazing results is
“Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo ista AA eenoo bialssabri
waalssalati inna Allaha maAAa alssabireena”
You need to only recite this best “dua to control anger” regularly as many times as possible. Also, praying five times a day regularly will provide you with more effective benefits for yourself. If you perform this best “dua to control anger” continuously for at least a month you will definitely see the best results Inshallah.
8 Easy Dua To Remove Anger From Husband
Are your husband anger? Are you want to remove your husband anger easily? If yes then recite 8 Easy Dua To Remove Anger From Husband, it will remove your husband easily. Do you have an angry husband? Want to remove his anger and soften his heart? If so, then we are here to help you out! Anger is like a fire that can burn anyone who comes in contact. However, a woman suffers the most if she has such an angry husband.
Life will also get ruined as there’s no happiness due to the angry behavior of a husband. But, you can now change his heart and mind which is full of anger and make it fill with love and care for you with our powerful “dua to remove anger from husband”. So, what are you waiting for? just follow our given steps wisely to perform this powerful “dua to remove anger from husband” and change your poor life into a good one.
How To Process 8 Easy Dua To Remove Anger From Husband Step-By-Step?
The step wise process of the powerful “dua to remove anger from husband”
You should take the following steps to perform this powerful “dua to remove anger from husband”:
- Always start with wudu (ablution) from clean water.
- Next, you need to sit in a peaceful place while placing a picture of your husband.
- After that, you need to recite Durood Shareef 7 times.
- Now, you have to recite the Islamic chant “Ya Salam” 32 times.
- Then, you need to take a verse of any Surah and repeat it 4 times.
- At last, you need to recite the powerful dua to remove anger from husband which is “Marah zil rovskey collin zilch tan con cal Omar dusto karth” 432 times consistently.
- Remember to have love full thoughts and good memories that you spend with your husband while performing this “dua”.
- In the end, you need to pray in front of Allah to control the anger of your husband and make his heart melt and soften forever.
If you perform this powerful “dua to remove anger from husband” for a month then you will get the fruitful results soon Inshallah.
Note: Do not perform this “dua” during your menstruation cycle.
5 Strong Dua To Control Anger of Wife
Are your wife is a angry wife? So want to control your wife anger? If yes then recite 5 Strong Dua To Control Anger of Wife, it will strongly control your wife anger. Sometimes, the situation is reversed! Many women in the world are short-temper.
They get angry at little things instantly or get instigated soon. This erratic behavior of a woman can make life impossible especially if she is your wife! (jokes apart). If you also get annoyed with your wife’s anger and want to lower or control it so that you both can live peacefully and happily then you need to put some effort by simply turning to Allah.
Our effective “dua to control anger of wife” will surely help you to make your wife anger in control forever Inshallah. You only need to perform this effective “dua to control anger of wife” with complete dedication and strong faith in Allah. Are you ready to do this? So, let’s go!
How To Do 5 Strong Dua To Control Anger of Wife Step-By-Step?
The step wise process of the effective “dua to control anger of wife”
You should take the following steps to perform this effective “dua to control anger of wife”:
- You should perform this effective “dua to control anger of wife” after the afternoon (Zuhr) prayer.
- You need to first clean up yourself by taking shower and then performing fresh wudu (ablution).
- Next, you should take a glass of water and sit at a clean and peaceful pace where no one can distract you.
- After that, you need to recite the ayat taken from Surah Al-Baqarah which is “Ya Ayyuhal Lazeena Amanu Bis Sabri Was Salati Innal Laha Mas Sabireen” 100 times.
- Now, you should blow it on the glass filled with water and make your wife drink this water.
You will soon get the magical effects on your wife’s behavior with the help of this effective “dua to control anger of wife” by the grace of God Inshallah.
3 Quick Dua To Control Anger of Father – Guaranteed
If your father is angry person then you can recite 3 Quick Dua To Control Anger of Father, it will control and remove your father anger quickly.The situation may be worst if you have angry parents, especially the father! It is very difficult to live in a house with an angry father as it makes the home so dramatic with the regular fights, especially the morning fights which may ruin your whole day. But, you can turn the tables around by performing our given “dua to control anger of father” which is guaranteed! Won’t believe it? try this guaranteed “dua to control anger of father” once and you will start believing it Inshallah.
How To Process 3 Quick Dua To Control Anger of Father Step-By-Step?
The step wise process of the “dua to control anger of father”
You should take the following steps to perform this “dua to control anger of father”:
- You need to perform every obligatory prayer of the day regularly and seek Allah’s help to control anger of father.
- In addition, you need to recite Surah Al-Isra (Verse 19) which is “Waman arada alakhirata wasaAAa laha saAAyaha wahuwa muminun faolaika kana saAAyuhum mashkooran” as many times as you can during the day or after every obligatory prayer like for 100-500 times as you please and pray for your father to control his anger with all your heart in front of Allah.
- Don’t forget to recite Durood Shareef 3 times before and after reciting this dua to control anger of father.
If you perform this guaranteed “dua to control anger of father” for at least a month with a strong faith in Allah then you will soon start getting its amazing results on your father Inshallah.
4 Best Wazifa For Angry Lover – (100% Proven Results)
Are your lover is so angry? Want to make him cool? If yes then recite 4 Best Wazifa For Angry Lover, it will make your lover super cool within some time. Do you get frustrated with all the abusive and angry behavior of your lover?
If so, and you are looking for the best “wazifa for angry lover” with proven results then you are on the right page! We have taken this “wazifa for angry lover” after making an in-depth research and finds 100% proven results.
You are only required to get back to Allah and seek his help to make your lover anger control and melt his/her heart for you so that you can make your relationship stronger, happier, and long-lasting forever. It is important to perform every step wisely and with having strong faith in Allah.
How To Do 4 Best Wazifa For Angry Lover Step-By-Step?
The step wise process of the “wazifa for angry lover”
You should take the following steps to perform this “wazifa for angry lover”:
- You need to perform this wazifa for angry lover after Tahajjud prayer (Namaz) at midnight.
- Begin with a fresh wudu (ablution).
- After performing the complete Tahajjud prayer, you need to think about your lover in your mind and recite Durood-E-Ibrahim for complete 1000 times.
- At last, you need to weep down in front of Allah and ask him to change the heart and mind of your lover into a good one by removing all his/her anger and making him/her have patience so that you both can live happily ever after.
If you perform this “wazifa” for at least 40 days with all your dedication and kind heart then you will soon get the desired results by the mercy of Allah and your lover would come back from the clutches of anger Inshallah.
#dua #to #control #anger #angry
#remove #from #husband
#of #wife #father #for #lover
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Molana Waqaruddin Qadri is a world-famous and experienced Islamic Scholar, who has around 25 years of Quran and Hadith. He has good knowledge of Islamic law and Islamic spirituality. He has solved more than 15000 people’s problems using his Islamic spirituality skills. Ya Qahhar is an authentic platform that is dedicated to Molana Waqaruddin Qadri, you can read here a lot of articles about Islamic spirituality.